We stand by what we sell!
Your complete satisfaction is our number one priority. Need to return something? Just send it back within 30 days of receiving your package, and we'll refund your money. NO RMA number or return authorization is required. If you recieved a return label in your package, simply follow the directions on the label. If you have any questions or concerns about your The Outdoor Source purchase, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 614-457-3620.
Click here to download our Return Form (PDF)
You may return products via mail or bring them in any of our retail store locations.
Guidelines for acceptable returns
- All returns must be in new condition, with all tags attached and original manufacturer's packaging intact. Shoes without the original shoe box cannot be accepted.
- Due to safety and hygiene concerns, we cannot accept returns on the following items: climbing equipment, swimwear, or underwear.
- Used or laundered items cannot be returned. Used merchandise will be returned without a refund.
- Footwear must include it's original box. Please do not apply postage directly to shoe boxes when returning footwear.
- Please note: if your original order included a shipping charge, we cannot refund the shipping.
- Send your return to the following address:
The Outdoor Source
3124 Kingsdale Center
Columbus, OH 43221
To return an item to a The Outdoor Source store:
- Be sure to bring your receipt when returning or exchanging items at one of our retail locations.
- Please note that clearance items (discounts of 30% or greater) purchased in-store may not be returned.
- Click here for The Outdoor Source store locations, hours, and contact information.
Since we cannot guarantee inventory, we do not accept exchanges. If you'd like to exchange your purchase for another item, please return your original purchase and create a new order for the replacement item. If you have questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-467-3620.